Thursday, January 13, 2011

Evincere is 3 years Young !




The beauty of life rests in very tiny things. To gift a smile is one divine deed. I am still amazed by the fact that the source of the very first smile for this day was a total stranger. I woke up to find this blogger 'Teena in Toronto' wishing my blog a happy anniversary.

"Wow...cool," I said to myself. 3 long years have not enriched my vocabulary to the extent of letting me aptly describe the essence of the very feel that drove in.

This blog, to be frank, is everything to me.

It would be a sin to fill this precious space on this precious day with what may be described as a mundane write up. Blogadda had already given me chance to spill out all the ethics of blogging that I cherished in my soul.

Let me not lengthen this write up further. Few official announcements, for those who have been out of touch for a while.

I now call myself a 'Half Doc'. Job's half done. An year of internship is left.

I now earn by myself...! My dream of recharging my mobile balance all by myself is a reality.

As anyone close to me knows, 'a Song, a Stethoscope and a Book' defined my dreams.

My experiments with writing aided me in turning into a whole new page in life,


I started writing for Medindia, a leading online Medical Portal, months back,


and turned out to be lucky enough to be upgraded
to the post of a content editor.

Life has finally turned out to be hectic once again; responsibilities walked in.

The life within the white coat is just great...! Thanks to Amma for having made the right decision for me.

The magic that this blog weaved in me is beyond words...

I'm yet to decide the sex of this blog. At times it's a 'he', at other times it's a 'she'.


Whatever it is, he/she has played his/her part in making me what I am.

Another name worth a mention is Dollz, one of the greatest inspirations.

Billions of blasting B'day wishes to my lovely evincere... ;)

I don't remember a similar dedication before !!! This is the first it seems...
oops both of us have started to age :)


Keep in touch :)




















8 comments:

Abilash J Ram said...

keep up dude... xpecting more from you..!!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@Abilash

:) stay wid me bro !

Diana Sahu said...

keep up the good work kochu :)))))

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@diana

sure sure :)

Priyadarshini Joyce said...

Reading you from may 2008.
Have known you personally.
have seen u grow as a writer.
saw the post of ur frst song being released on this blog.
read a lot abt ur medical life here..
and am sure one day I'd see a post on the frst buk written by u.:)
has been an awesome journey 3 yrs is great.
keep writing...keep improving...
there's nothing called perfection i guess :P

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@priya

a trillion hugs for that genuine comment ;)

Destiny's child... said...

Happy Birthday Bloggie! :)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@destiny

:)