Friday, February 26, 2010

Silence of the Heart




I know I know…I am not sure if this is the first request that I am firing. But, yeah you know well…that this is the time. Now or…’Never’??? Nerds say that answer to all lie hidden in the sub conscious mind…but where’s the key to this much hyped safe? Who cares…I wonder why I’m in a fix when things are clearer than day light. But…no…something’s wrong somewhere…it always is. So are you going to yell out or what? It’s just a word…”Yes” or a “No”. Yeah, I’m used to your silence…but now…It’s deafening me. I’m just a step away from insanity. I used to read your eyes very well. Every gesture…every blink…and true you never spoke. Dumb…you where…but never deaf. I used to get an answer every time, and yeah always in my favour. What else could come out from you?

But mate…or myself….whatever you are…tell me now…a Yes or a No. Lives rest in those letters…Some asked me to follow my heart. Yeah I let my heart drive, ignored the brain for a while. Lucky I was…the trouble I drove into was a sweet one. Apparently the world was good…for a while…and then came in a binge of reality...and Fantasies rushed to places I would never reach…I didn’t want to search for them either.

This is what Life is after all. What is the thrill if everything happens the way I wish…the way I want…the way I dream? Life has to move on…with every second filled with vigour. No…the grapes are not sour…and it’s not always a matter of perception.

Well…you never change…the same old silence…I won’t blame you…But yeah It’ll get darker, and then you disappear…but….but…I don’t want you to return…at least for a while…I’m going to take away your life…

The sound of shattering glass echoed for a while.

He didn’t die, did he glare? No…he’s always calm…from one of those shattered pieces he was smiling… conveying his answer…was that a Yes or a No?


23 comments:

Unknown said...

cool :)

V. Archana said...

ambiguous.. i must read again.. eeerrrr..but definitely a good write :P lol

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@ammu

that's cold ;)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@archana

;) read n read ;)

Chandrika Shubham said...

Touching, very touching.

Priya Joyce said...

I read it 5 times :D yet am not able to figure out the exact idea of the post :P
Plzz explain da... ;)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@chandrika
:-) thanks mate :-) n yeah Welcom 2 my Abode :-) keep in touch

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@priya
manukuse :-) allelum kochupillerku manasilakilla :-) read it 5 more times n then i'll explain lol

meh! said...

ambiguity-you have a post doc in it doc. and if you think am gonna read it more than once- u got it wrong-coz...even not in ur words, i got a meaning out of it, in my own words. :-P thanx doc!

meh said...

read it again..:-P it aint about love..its a he there...the writer stopped something..the shattered glass shows that..but what?

not the first req..hmm..

mow..why is never in quotes??

you know something..i mean there is this fight the writer is feeling, and he is giving it to his heart..amidst all reasons he is discarding the obvious??? thats wer i got the love part from actually...

yell out-certainly no a verb if he was referring to a girl.nope.

dumb but never deaf..hmm..do we sense an inanimate object here??

"i let my heart drive"..lovely choice of words!!! kudos.

"the trouble i drove into was a sweet one" this certainly means love..but we discarded love. hmm..

he is after something he knows he deserves not...but..what? what could be wrong?#v-guard

but…I don’t want you to return…at least for a while…I’m going to take away your life…

geez...murder!!!!

dumb but not deaf...whats that??

i hate you. grr.

SMRITI said...

Well written. But what on earth was that all about? Seemed like a mystery novel written by a contemporary poet. :P :P

We'll talk about the inspiration behind this, once your exams are done.

See ya doc (really wanna know what this is about...somehow tells me it has something to do with your profession :P)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@meh
lovely :-) *giggles mysteriously* n vguard was cool :)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@smriti
hi hi contemporary poet ha :-) n sure dear will crack it out when v talk

Priya Joyce said...

Oyii hello...am no kid :P u know na ;)

see smritikyum manasilaayilla :P
;)

tell na...

y the word verification nw?? :-o

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@PRIYA

kunjaava valarrno ;) he he Smritikku guttanza pidikittanje...de inside story..k..aana kalli, will explain wen v talk ketoo ;)

Unknown said...

Couldn't figure out what you exactly meant..Will read more of your posts and come back to this post again..

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@NETHA

;) Sure ! ;) Do survive ;)

JustMe said...

nicely crafted.. :)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@me

thnx a tonne ;)

ARJUN MS said...

I have got an idea reading it, don't know whether you really meant it.
A good one.

ARJUN MS
INDIA

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@arjun

an Idea can change your life na ;)

Tele Jane said...

You've kept the source of this write-up such a mystery.
I'll contribute my take:
It's about the internal conflicts between the brain & heart, the answers to which are reached by a consensus with the image in the mirror.

Besides the take, It's a indeed a very very good write-up. :)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@tele

when it comes to reviews..u rock ;) kudos.