Friday, November 13, 2020

Soorarai Pottru starring Bommi

The way the creators have carved out the character ‘Bommi’ aka ‘Sundari’ outshines every other positive aspect of ‘Soorarai Pottru’, a wonderful movie that deserves a lot of applause. The inspirational story of G. R. Gopinath serves just as a backdrop for Sudha Kongara’s attempts to break many stereotypes. 


I did love the return of Surya after 12 long years (The last time I enjoyed him on screen was when I watched Vaaranam Aayiram). 


Felt heartbroken with the desperate attempts of Maaran to secure the air tickets to fly to his father. While those scenes are sure to last in my mind for quite sometime, it’s Bommi that’ll stay forever. 

 

I’ll say that this movie is a must watch. 

#SooraraiPottru


(The bright side: സ്വന്തം ഭാര്യയോട് കടം ചോദിക്കുന്നതിൽ യാതൊരു നാണക്കേടും വേണ്ട എന്നുകൂടി ഈ ചിത്രത്തിൽ നിന്നും നാം പഠിക്കേണ്ടി ഇരിക്കുന്നു- *AKDHF 😉😉)


*All Kerala Dharidra Husbands Federation-Liverpool Wing 


No comments: