Friday, August 1, 2008

Here I stand waiting...



I am running out… of what…?
I miss something… but what?
I am sick… of what…?
I am mad…at what?
I want to flee…but where to…?
Who knows the answers?
Who else…?
Here I stand…waiting…
Who else can read me better?
Where are you now…?
I left you for a while…no…I just pretended leaving you…
And I swam…in an ocean along with the some ‘feel good’ factors…
You never complained…
Since you knew…
I carried you in my mind
And back I am…
And here I stand…waiting…
You where always there…
As a blanket when I shivered in winter…
As an elixir when I cried for a drop of water…
You were always there…
But…but… why am I using a past tense here?
You still dance…synchronised with my heart’s rhythm
You are still here…so close…within my reach
But why can’t I touch you then…
I want to walk with you…fight with you…
Laugh with you…
Hug you so hard that you'll set in me!!!
“Why don’t you do that?”
Yes I can hear you asking that…
Rotten mouths will fart…
I’ll be a Romeo…
They’ll dress you up as my Juliet…
What else do they know of love?
You should have been there with me…
When I laid curled up in my mother’s womb…
And here I stand…waiting…
Waiting for answers...
Come fast…



("What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."-Aristotle)

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Any heart which has fallen in love and has withstood the tests of time and fate.. will surely understand what you're trying to say :) ... feels like I am reading a page out of my own book of feelings.... loved it, absolutely... every word!! :D :D

Hemanth Potluri said...

runin out of ...time

missing ....care

sick... frustration

mad....friends..

flee to....love land...


urs..hemu..

Sameera Ansari said...

Very well written :)

Keep the faith dude!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

wow....thnks!!!! sure..... ;-)

Anonymous said...

da it ws nice............but aaa plaster of paris part chaluvayii poyii.......

Priya Joyce said...

hey u r tagged buddy.

JustMe said...

Liked it very much...

Close to heart...lived through the emotions...! I understand exactly what you are trying to say!

joie de vivre said...

stay for hope
&
wait to expect

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

hugs 2 firebird!!!!!!!!

n 2 joiedevivre here's a biiiig smiley.... ;-)))))

Saranya S said...

Reaaaalllyy nice :) Touched!
Keep writing :)

Priya Joyce said...

I applaud :-
u hav brot luv to a level higher than it usual one.
the flow of feeling is amazing.
I had to go thru it a few times to get into its dept. again gud job keep up.

Pooja said...

gr8 work dude...splendid...

nikhil said...

ororo mandattarangal.......:)
manushyanu manassilaavunna bhashayil ezhutiyalpore!!!....
but still....keep scribling sumthng!!!!!

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

@priya n pooja!!! thnksssss...yippieee

nikhil: grrrrr...eda eda... hi hi ;-)

Am In Trance said...

Hey.. Nice To See Ya..
Thanx For The Visit...

U Write Amazingly Neat....
Keep It Up..

TakeCare..
:)

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

thnx buddy... go thru de posts i've marked as 'dont miss'...hit me reviews...

n do chk in often..
(dont worry ill nag u often..hi hi wenver im home 4 ma holidays...)

Anonymous said...

Hey nithin

thnks for dropping by, i've replied to your comment:)

nicely written, i wish i could write like this, words conveying so much.But i usually don't end up poetic.
"I want to walk with you, fight with you, laugh with you" ...yeah i say that to some people but but they are pretty far, outta my reach lol.

your linked:), will visit often, tk cr!!!

SMRITI said...

:O

What Man!!! Dont start to make me cry now .... :( :(

It was absolutely beautiful...you sure you wrote it?? :P And was it personal experience or the same old NITHIN IMAGINATION COPYRIGHT?

Jokes apart...it was beautiful...sending it across to the ones I love... And stop making me cry dude!!!There's enough rainfall in good ol hyd already :( :(

SMRITI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

nice one dude...

Arun said...

thats very well written!! hey.. u r tagged!!

SMRITI said...

DOC...You've been tagged... :D

k.ø.c.h.ü said...

Oh lord! Five tags pending! Oh ma lovely weekend...lost ! :-)